In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and community (European Regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent amendments , this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, implementing every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe on users’ rights.
The Data Controller
The Data Controller is Marmoelettromeccanica Srl, officially located in via Flaminia, 148 – 00068 Rignano Flaminio (RM) – Italy.
Place of data processing
The data collected by the site are processed at the Marmoelettromeccanica Srl headquarters and at the web hosting data center where the website is hosted and are handled only by technical personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations (developers of the site).
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated except in cases expressly provided for by law.
The personal data provided by users are used only to perform the service, only if it is necessary for this purpose, they are communicated to third parties.
Types of data processed
The personal data of the user that could be processed during navigation are as follows:
- IP address
- Type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site
- ISP name
- Date and time of visit
- Web page of origin and exit
- Possible number of clicks
- Any information about the download
The aforementioned information is processed automatically and collected to improve the relevance of the results provided, obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and for security reasons.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the user’s IP address could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users or in any case harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. These data are never used to identify or profile the user, but only to protect the site and its users.
The data used for security purposes is kept for 7 days.
The data used for statistical purposes are kept for an unlimited time.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Marmoelettromeccanica Srl collects the following personal data sent on an optional, explicit and voluntary basis:
- First name
- email address
- other personal data
Personal data relating to religion, health status, ethnicity or sexual orientation will never be requested and/or collected.
The site is accessible to users without the need to provide their personal data. However, some parts of the site are accessible only to registered users. The data used for registration and/or access to a reserved area are kept for the time needed to provide the service. The registration of this information is necessary for the data controller to provide specific information such as price lists located in the user’s region or services reserved for business customers. At any time it will be possible to modify or cancel the registration by accessing your personal area, in order to keep your data updated or to unsubscribe from the system.
Optional provision of data and right to be forgotten
This website processes data on the basis of consent.
The provision of data is optional. The user can deny consent and can revoke a consent already given at any time in the following ways:
- in the case of data collected via the contact form, it will be necessary to send an email requesting the explicit cancellation of your data from any company CRMs
- in the case of subscribing to a newsletter it is always possible to remove your email address and the data connected to it via a link at the bottom of each email received
- in the case of registration in a reserved area, it is always possible to delete one’s account by accessing it and clicking on the appropriate link on the profile page
It is not possible to request the deletion of navigation data collected anonymously as it is impossible to accurately trace the user to whom they are associated (by definition they are not considered ‘personal data’).
Denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the usual site could be compromised.
Method of processing
Personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. However, there is always a small risk that an unauthorized third party will intercept your Internet transmission, or that someone will find a way to bypass our security systems. We therefore invite you to use caution when transmitting Personal Data via the Internet, especially if it involves financial information. Marmoelettromeccanica Srl is unable to guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not gain access to your Personal Data, therefore, if you enter Personal Data on our site, you must weigh the benefits and risks.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
The email addresses registered when registering for the newsletter are subsequently managed through the Mailchimp newsletter sending system.
If you choose to purchase a product or receive our services, we use the personal data you provide to manage your orders and invoices, process payments, answer your questions, provide you with the services you have requested and to ensure an optimal customer experience.
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn), through social plugins and the Google Analytics service.
Rights of the interested parties
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the user can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access)
- know its origin
- receive intelligible communication
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the treatment
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected
- in cases of treatment based on consent, receive at the sole cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
via Flaminia, 148 – 00068 Rignano Flaminio (RM) – Italy
Phone: (0039) 0761 5051